The expertise that gets the work done:
- Metro Code has been working with the City of Fort Worth as a third party provider for over 20 years.
- Our inspectors are fully certified in all trades and are licensed, insured and ICC code certified.
- Metro Code has 4 certified Building Officials and Master Code Professionals on staff.
- We work on projects as small as a “tiny” houses to projects as large as high rise buildings.
The speed that serves your business:
- Building Plan Reviews are typically completed within 72 hours.
- Metro Code’s Inspectors are licensed in multiple fields and can accomplish multiple trade inspections in every visit.
- We save our clients time by packaging and expediting plans in the most efficient way possible.
- Our expeditors know the city staff and know how to quickly navigate permits through the city.
The services that make your life easy:
- As the liaison between you and the city, we notify you immediately if the plan needs corrections.
- We can adapt to your needs and customize your service based on your project.
- We stay until the job is done, even if it’s past 5:00 pm. We do not roll inspections.
- We can perform same day inspections for City of Fort Worth projects received by 9:00am.
- Our inspectors work with you to ensure code compliance during construction.
- You will always hear a friendly person on the other end of the phone. We never use an automated answering system during business hours.
Additional services we offer…
- We offer 2015 and 2018 ICC Energy plan review and inspections.
- We offer Duct Blaster and Blower Door testing by HERS rated inspectors.
- We offer Texas Accessibility Standards (TAS) and RAS plan review and inspections.
- We have a dedicated courier to drop off and pick up plans within the DFW area.