The expertise that gets the work done:
- Plan examiners have 55 years of collective experience and are fully knowledgeable of city codes and ordinances
- Inspectors have 80 collective years of experience and are licensed, insured and code certified, with certified Building Officials and Master Code Professionals on staff
- Our zoning staff is certified and seasoned
- We stay on the job site to ensure quality through the entire process
The speed that serves your business:
- Plan Reviews are completed within 24 hours
- Metro Code’s Inspector’s are licensed in multiple fields, and can accomplish many inspections on one visit You can save up to an entire month in the building process due to this efficient inspection process.
- Plans go to the city 95% completed, leaving only zoning for city review
- We know how to navigate the permit through city channels
The services that make your life easy:
- As liaison between you and the city, we notify you immediately if the plan needs corrections.
- We adapt to your needs and customize your service
- We stay until the job is done, even if it’s past 4:00. Inspections, no rollovers.
- We perform same day inspection services for all jobs received by 10:00am
- Our inspectors work with you to ensure quality control during construction
- Your dedicated team will provide daily status updates
- You will always hear a friendly person on the other end of the phone. We never use an automated answering system during business hours
So you can check off your list…
- We offer RESCheck and Code Compliance Plan Review
- We assist with parkway permits, meter release and validation of trade permits
- We obtain Plats and zoning maps, when needed
- We include courier service