Metro Code provides clients with a complete package of services that save time and money during the permitting and inspection process. We offer residential services in both the Fort Worth and Dallas areas. With over 25 years of experience, Metro Code guarantees superior service at competitive rates. All of Metro Code’s inspectors are ICC Certified and are trained to assist the builders in code compliant building.
- Plans are submitted 100% digitally, allowing for accuracy and speed in the plan review process.
- Metro Code an expedite your permits through the City
- Metro Code provides status updates to our builders and subcontractors, throughout the permitting and construction process, in order to provide clear communication and expedite the project.
- Metro Code provides ICC plan review and inspections for the following trades: Building, Plumbing, Mechanical, Electrical, and Energy.
- Metro Code provides same day inspections for projects in the City of Fort Worth. We will accept inspection requests until 5 pm the day before for all projects outside the City of Fort Worth.
- If needed, corrections can be marked with paint or photos taken. This method is used to help identify items needing correction.
Metro Code Analysis also continues to provide services that are within code compliance. One of these being the International Swimming Pool & Spa Code (ISPSC). With this, Metro Code is available for both Residential and Commercial pools, spas and hot tubs to review and inspect.
For more information on specific code regulations, please visit the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance website.